Social Media Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is: Yoplait UK Ltd, 2597128, whose registered office is at Fourth Floor, The Charter Building, Charter Place, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1JG.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Yoplait UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the prize draw.
3. These Terms and Conditions will be available at https://www.petitsfilous.co.uk/competition-
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
5. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the prize draw is via Instagram from the 1 st December to 14 th December 2023.
7. There shall exist only one designated winner for this competition. No additional winners shall be selected or designated under any circumstances.
8. The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows: Entrants are required to like the prize draw post and comment tagging one other individual on the prize draw post.
9. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entries will be 23:59 14 th December 2023. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. The prize is as follows:
- Merch bundle (Pencil Case, Notebook, Tote bag, Colour Pencils, Sharpener).
- 1 x Smyth Toys Gift Card (at the value of £100)
13. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The Smyth Toys Gift Card can only be redeemed in Smyths Toys UK stores and/or website.
15. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent third-party selector.
16. There shall exist only one designated winner for this prize draw. No additional winners shall be selected or designated under any circumstances.
17. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram 24 hours after the competition ends. The winner will only ever be contacted by the promoter’s agent via it’s official account @petitsfilousuk. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. Personal Data collected, namely name and image, are required for organisation of the Competition and, in particular, for acceptance of competition entries and award of the Prize. Personal Data are solely and exclusively intended for use by the Organiser, its sub-processor and the service provider responsible for sending Competition Prizes and will not be used for any other purposes, without the consent of Entrants. The legal basis for processing is that of consent.
Personal Data will be stored for 3 years following which time they will be deleted.
For further information, Entrants can read the Privacy and Data Protection Policy available at the following link: https://www.petitsfilous.co.uk/privacy-policy/
In the event of any dispute or claim which is not resolved directly with the Organiser, Entrants can contact the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
22. The promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at the following address: email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, X (Twitter), or any other social network.
24. By entering this promotion you release Instagram from any or all liability.