Full Terms & Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials related to this promotion “Love me or your money back”. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy of the T&Cs for your information.
- Promoter: Yoplait UK Ltd, Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge. UB8 1QQ
Yoplait Ireland, Unit 16A, Fonthill Business Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
3. This promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI, who are aged 18 years and over excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Retain receipt. Internet access required.
- Max. 1 claim per household.
6. Promotional Period: The promotion will begin at 00:01 on 01.09.22 and will close at 23:59 on 30.11.22.
7. Claim instructions: Purchase a promotional product during the Promotional Period. To request your money back visit: www.petitsfilous.co.uk/ and fill out your full name, email address, postal address and a short statement (min. 15 words) as to why you did not love the taste of the product. You will also be required to choose between PayPal and BACS payment and upload a picture of your original till or online receipt clearly showing the purchase [SC5] [EV6] [SC7] of the promotional pack you are looking to claim back the price of during the Promotional Period. All claims will be verified for eligibility and claimants will be notified via the email address provided whether their claim has been successful or has been declined.
- You must make your claim using your full legal name. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Claimant who uses multiple names or any false names and to require them to return to the Promoter the full amount of any refund awarded.
- Claim value: the maximum claim value is the price paid as per the receipt submitted and, in any case, no higher than the amounts listed in clause 13.
- Where a promotional product is purchased as part of an offer or a meal deal and it is not clear what proportion of the overall price paid is attributable to the promotional product, Claimants are able to claim the price of the promotional product as stated on the receipt submitted (up to the maximum in clause 13).
- Claims will be paid (at the Claimant’s choice) by:
- PayPal made payable to the person named on the claim or
- Via BACS – you will need to provide the following information: –
- Name of bank
- Account number
- Sort code
- PayPal/BACS payment will be processed within 28 days of claims being received and the completion of any verification process. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect payments where the details provided were incorrect. Payments cannot be reversed once they have been processed. No replacement payments will be granted.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide correct, up-to-date details when participating in the promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for claimants failing to supply accurate information which affects their claim.
- Claim Validity and Maximum Refund Values: A maximum of one claim is permitted per household. Participating products include:
|Product Description||Maximum Refund Value|
|Petit Filous Strawberry & Beetroot||£2.25/€2.50|
|Petit Filous Apricot, Peach & Carrot||£2.50/€2.50|
- For the avoidance of doubt, if more than the permitted number of claims are received from the same address, all such claims and any associated claims from their household will be disqualified. Claims (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Incomplete or illegible claims, or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own or automated means, their claim will be void. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- General: The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Where a Claimant (i) has not completed fully; or (ii) has been found to be in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this promotion and in particular where a person is in breach of any entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us the full amount of any refund even where a refund has already been awarded and/or actually provided to the Claimant or awarded Claimant in question.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of a Claimant’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license, and/or proof of a Claimant’s address information provided at time of entry in the form of a utility bill. The Promoter also reserves the right to request such other documentation as the Promoter may reasonably consider necessary.
- If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this campaign by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so participate fairly.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants in this promotion agree that the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud. That liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion). If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- If any provision or part of these terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these terms shall remain in force.
- The Promoters decision in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Claimants’ statutory rights are not affected.
[SC1]Is this a different deadline to upload receipt by 30.11.2022
[EV2]Consumers have to make the purchase by 30.11.2022 and then they have to make the claim by 31.12.22. Have amended so its clearer.
[EV4]Consumers have to make the purchase by 30.11.2022 and then they have to make the claim by 31.12.22. Have amended so its clearer.
[EV6]Please confirm whether purchases can be made online as well as instore.
[SC7]Need to make it clearer that consumers that have bought the product online can also upload their “online receipt”