Petit Filous Book Order - Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
- UK, 18+ only.
- Enter from 14/10/19.
- To receive a free children’s book, go to https://www.petitsfilous.co.uk/order-your-book/ and enter your contact details.
- Prizes: 830 copies of “Have you Seen My Imagination?”, a kids book. Email address/internet required. Subject to availability.
- Max 1 book per household. No purchase necessary. Visit https://www.petitsfilous.co.uk/order-your-book/ for full T&Cs and prize details.
- Promoter: Yoplait UK Ltd. Floor 7, Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge, Greater London, UB8 1QQ.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No Purchase is necessary. However, internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 14th October 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 13th December 2019 inclusive.
- To Enter: To receive a free book, go to https://www.petitsfilous.co.uk/order-your-book/ and enter your contact details. The book will be sent to the postal address you provide within 28 days of the end of the Promotion Period.
The Rewards: 830 copies of “Have you Seen My Imagination?”, a kids book especially created to inspire kids to play outdoors, will be given away during the Promotion Period. The Rewards are subject to availability. Max 1 book per household.
- The Reward is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Reward is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Reward for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Reward, or seek its recovery, in the event of an customer's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Participation must be made directly by the person participating the Promotion. Bulk participation from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Any participation which does not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that participant’s entries shall be disqualified and any prize awarded shall be void.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with, or concerning the carrying into effect of, these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Yoplait UK Ltd. Floor 7, Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge, Greater London, UB8 1QQ.